1. Use of the Website:
– You agree to use the Website for lawful purposes only and in accordance with these Terms. You are responsible for all activities conducted under your user account.
2. User Account:
– To access certain features of the Website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Intellectual Property:
– The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Spy366.pro and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, reproduce, or distribute any content from the Website without our express written consent.
4. Prohibited Conduct:
– You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
– Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
– Impersonating any person or entity.
– Transmitting any viruses, worms, or other harmful code.
– Interfering with the proper functioning of the Website.
– Collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties:
– The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content on the Website.
6. Limitation of Liability:
– To the fullest extent permitted by law, Spy366.pro shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly.
– You agree to indemnify and hold Spy366.pro, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, liabilities, costs, or expenses arising out of your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms.
– We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Website, without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, a breach of these Terms.
9. Changes to the Terms:
– We reserve the right to update or modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].